Camping First Aid Bundle
Availability: Out of stock
Our camping bundle has been put together to meet your safety needs whilst on your camping holiday.
OUT OF STOCK - NOW TAKING BACK ORDERS
Due to overwhelming demand of our Vehicle First Aid KIT, this product is currently our of stock. We are now taking backorders and your order will be dispatched on November 30. We apologise for any inconvenience.
What do you get?
The Travel First Aid Kit is Australia’s ultimate adventure kit. It has all the same components as our vehicle first aid kit as well as the additional outdoor module components of:
- Compass, light, whistle multi-tool
- Instant ice pack
- Sewing kit
- 2 additional crepe bandages for snake/spider bites
- Ticked off spoon to remove those pesty ticks
- 50ml bositos antiseptic spray which can be used for relief from insect bites or as antiseptic for any wounds
The Compact First Aid Kit is the newest product in our Survival range. It contains enough of the basic first aid components to meet your needs. The Compact Kit is super light and small meaning you have no excuse to leave it behind when hiking up the mountain for a day trip or trekking through the sand dunes to the beach.
The emergency First Aid Emergency Handbook gives you peace of mind of what to do during an emergency. Often when camping, there is no phone reception and access to first aid treatment may be 100s of Km’s away. Our handbook gives you a clear and concise step by step guide on how to respond to all the common accidents. You may be component at first aid, however what happens if you are the person injured. This handbook will be your best friend!
The bundle also includes an extra SMART Snake Bandage. This clever bandage uses a pictogram to show users how achieve optimum pressure when applying a compression bandage in a snake and spider bite emergency.
The Camping Bundle comes with 1 x First Aid Emergency Handbook, 2 x SMART Snake Bandages, 1 x Travel First Aid Kit and 1 x Compact First Aid Kit.
Travel First Aid Kit Components
The Rest of the KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, individually wrapped
- 4 x Antiseptic wipes (1 with CPR KIT)
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 6 x Cotton gauze swabs, individual but come in packs of 3, sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6cm in zip lock bag
- 2 x Eye pads, sterile
- 1 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 1 x Pencil
- 5 x Hydro gel, 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 2 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 1 x Pressure bandage, medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 1 x Smart bandage
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & antiseptic wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, 15ml
- 1 x Splinter probes, individual, sterile
- 1 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel (small Handy)
- 1 x Wound closures (1 pack of 3), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
Compact First Aid Kit Components
- 10 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped, (8 normal size, 2 large size)
- 1 x Bandage sheers, 15cm stainless steel
- 1 x CPR card
- 1 x Conforming cotton bandage 7.5cm x 1.8m
- 2 x Nitrile gloves (1 in CPR KIT)
- 2 x Non adherent dressing, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable
- 2 x Safety pins
- 3 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide
- Small roll of tape x1
- 1 x Splinter probes (5 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Tweezers, plastic x1