Survival Workplace First Aid Kit – Buy a better first aid kit
Why do you need this kit?
Every workplace must have a compliant first aid kit under Safe Work Australia’s Workplace Health & Safety Code of Practice (“WHS”). This replaces the old Occupational Health & Safety laws that required every workplace to have either a type ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ class first aid kit. Depending on the number of employees you have and the range of hazards that your workplace faces, you may need a number of first aid kits to comply with the new laws. We can help answer all your questions.
In essence, the new code of practice is a national approach to unify the first aid requirements across all of Australia. Previously a NSW compliant first aid kit may not have been compliant with a Western Australian or South Australian compliant first aid kit. Now, you don’t need to worry if your workplace is nationally based.
If you are looking for Australia’s best first aid kit, then this is it. There are so many positives about this kit that you will not be disappointed. So what are the key benefits for a workplace?
- This kit is compliant with WHS laws - so if you are ever audited by WorkCover, you would meet the requirement of having a WHS compliant first aid kit
- Each individual first aid component is labeled – allowing your employees to easily locate items in an emergency
- Each label has a number on it – which allows you to ensure your first aid kits remains compliant by regularly restocking. We recommend restocking every 3-6 months or after a major emergency. This saves you money in the long term as you never need to buy another first aid kit, you will simply restock.
- Online restock portal – we have an online portal for you to restock your kits, making it easy to always remain compliant
- Does every work vehicle need to have a first aid kit?
- The short answer is yes. If your employees work out of a vehicle and are considered at work when in the vehcicle, then that constitutes a workplace. Your work would need to have either our:
- Workplace First Aid Kit, or
- Traveller First Aid Kit (medium sized, black first aid kit)
If you have any further questions, please contact our team by email at email@example.com